This article shows how to change the default sender of the automated emails people receive when they subscribe to and unsubscribe from your list.
Why this is important
In order to build your brand and be recognizable to recipients, you should choose the right sender email for your automated confirmation emails.
How to specify the default sender for a list
Follow these simple steps to correctly specify the default sender for your list and its automated confirmation emails:
- 1. Select the Contacts tab.
- 2. Choose your contact list from the drop down menu.
- 3. Click on the Gear icon to access the menu to manage the list.
- 4. On your list manager menu click on the Settings tab.
- 5. Select your sender on the Default sender option.
Now, any subsequent automated email linked to your form will be sent with the correct sender. You can add your sender email if you can't find it in the list by selecting Manage senders.
Lastly, you can set the list's default language from this same menu. Users will see this language when managing their subscriptions. Email campaigns are not affected by this.
Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.